iNDiGLO GAUGES

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Chubby

iNDiGLO GAUGES

Post by Chubby »

just curious if anyone has gotten ahold of some actual indiglo gauges for the 2k2 lanos hatch.
"once chubby drops into his woo there is no turning back"
JC

indiglo guages

Post by JC »

actually yes i got some on my 2k1 lanos sport and they look nice, you can purchase them at www.daewootech.net, chris will sell them for $30 US dollars.
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Here in Puerto Rico one store make it for any car, and another also put a digital pic of your car in the mph gauge. :!:
ImageImage
frank-pr-daewoo-#1

Post by frank-pr-daewoo-#1 »

i confirm that mocpac said is true i :roll: saw the gages with the photo of the car :lol:
Shado

Post by Shado »

how difficult r they 2 install? and to get them shipped 2 australia r they much more expensive?
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Shado wrote:how difficult r they 2 install? and to get them shipped 2 australia r they much more expensive?
Hi there Shado, what car do you have? I dont know the shiping to Australia but I can check send me your adrees. When I have the money and time to go to the store I will told you so you can send me the money and make 2 of them.

You live in AU; there sold more daewoo parts that true? I whant the body kit 4 mi nubira and any thing I can get from there. Like the computer w\o restrictions, and any performance part. :twisted: Do you know a bou that?

Well tell me about what you think.
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

About the instalation only have to take out your gauge panel and remove them, also can change the green light and put dome blue or white instead. :!:
ImageImage