Kalos tech signal

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Gregdo

Kalos tech signal

Post by Gregdo »

I own a Daewoo Kalos hatchback. The car is good too bad it didn't come with a rpm. So i fix a aftermarket rpm but couldn't work. Where can i get the tech signal?
tango

Post by tango »

WELCOME!!! Glad to have someone with one of the new 'Woos. What kind of tachometert are you using? It's a pretty good idea to go back to where you bought it and ask them about it.
Cogito ergo sum...
tango

Post by tango »

WELCOME!!! Glad to have someone with one of the new 'Woos. What kind of tachometert are you using? It's a pretty good idea to go back to where you bought it and ask them about it.
Cogito ergo sum...
Gregdo

Post by Gregdo »

Thanks Tango for replying. The techmeter is from taiwan called autoguage. Actually i've found out from a website and they told me that I need a tech adapter to get the tech work. :(
tango

Post by tango »

I thought so. GM ignition coils carry the signal and the adaptors are available. Did the store where you bought it have the adaptor? Let me know what you come up with. Good luck.
Cogito ergo sum...
Gregdo

Post by Gregdo »

Nope, they don't sell it. Any idea where i can get it at a good price? This tech that i bought comes with a shift light. Right now, only the shift light works.
frank-pr-daewoo-#1

Post by frank-pr-daewoo-#1 »

the kalos is cooming soon to pr,i can check if itcome with oem tach, i check and tell you :wink: how $$$$
Gregdo

Post by Gregdo »

Thanks bro