Post pics of your Sound

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

Post pics of your Sound

Post by mocpac »

I will post tomorrow a pic of a lanos w\ some good sony exple system. Post your sound here, let see who make the better job. 8)
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Here is the Lanos w\ the Explode System.
:twisted: Frank PR Daewoo #1, who is the owner of this one?
ImageImage
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Sorry to say, but I wouldn't touch Sony Xpold audio equipment even if it were given to me free.

The head units quit working and don't have very good sound quality. The line out level voltages are too low.

The amps do not put out the amount of power they say they do; they say wattage in max, not RMS, and have a tendancy to let out the magic smoke too easily.

The subwoofers bottom out too easily, and they too are rated in max wattage. The sound quality is also not very good, even in a well designed enclosure.

Over the past 6 years, Sony's car audio product's quality has gone down drastically. They have been selling their products riding on their brand name. There has been a recent turn around and the new lines of Sony products seem to be noticably better than last years or the year before models. Lets hope they keep on this upward trend.

Maybe I am too picky about my audio equipment, but when it comes to sound reporduction, I want it to be perfect, clean and powerful. Sound quality is wonderful; high power is great, the combination of the two is bliss.

If you are going to invest in your audio system, get good equipment and make an effort to do a good installation.

Learn what you are doing. Research products. DO NOT throw money down at a car stereo shop. 80% of the bafoons that work in those stores have NO CLUE what makes a good installation and what good products are. They WILL try to make you buy into their sales pitch on the wonderful equipment they sell, how much better it is than anything else and try to cloud your judgement with lots of techno babble. Before you get into that situation, read, learn and understand car audio.

When my system in my Lanos is done, I will post pictures and have full descriptions of everything.

I strongly suggest NOT having a system made from all the same company's line of equipment.

A company that makes really good subwoofers usually doesn't make the best head units, and vice versa.

I'm done with my rant for today.

8)
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

He he he that is not my car is a friend car, the sound quality is good. No amp give the power that they said, if you no chk the rms as you said you don't know the real power of the equipment.
Personaly I dont buy sony I dont like to spend to much just in a brand, if I can buy another brand who can give me the same or better performance.

But any way, this is a clean, good loking job, well done 8)
ImageImage
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

mocpac_ser wrote:He he he that is not my car is a friend car, the sound quality is good. No amp give the power that they said, if you no chk the rms as you said you don't know the real power of the equipment.
Personaly I dont buy sony I dont like to spend to much just in a brand, if I can buy another brand who can give me the same or better performance.

But any way, this is a clean, good loking job, well done 8)
The sound quality is better than stock, but I don't think you have listened to a good sound quality system with speakers such as Focal Polyglass midrange, Rainbow ribbon tweeters and Adire Audio Brahma subwoofers powered by Cadence, MMats or McIntosh amplifiers. Head units by Eclipse or Nakamichi are worlds apart in sound quality over Sony.

I'm not saying you have to spend a lot to get good quality, I am just saying you should research and test the products you buy.

There are several amps that make their rated power, such as Soundstream, Brax, Genesis, MTX, Audison, Orion, DLS and many more.

It is the companies that state Max wattage ratings to get more sales to the customers that are less knowledgable about true wattage ratings.
frank-pr-daewoo-#1

Post by frank-pr-daewoo-#1 »

mocpac , that omar pe?a"s lanos
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I make 2 categories in sound sistem, 1- for every day sound and
2- competition, for every day are many good sub and amp. $ competition, MTX, Kicker, Audiobahn, and the best JL.
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Ok here is another w\ kickers!!! :shock: The name os the owner is Omar :!:
ImageImage
LanosAus

Post by LanosAus »

Where did he get those clear tailights ?????????
Cheers! Evan
Buy a Lanos, you'll love it
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Just opend the ligth and remove the paint, he he he easy... I belive you haven't see the altezzas... :twisted:

Is another post for lights this is for sound. Where are the others music systems? I already pos 2. Hmmm I love those kickers :twisted:
ImageImage