lanos HB turbo 2.5" exhaust system

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mohmedhat
Junior

lanos HB turbo 2.5" exhaust system

Post by mohmedhat »

Please help me with the best combination of parts to make an almost silent (as quiet as possible) 2.5" high flow exhaust system so i can buy and just make the tubing works.

also if their is international brands available because i'm in egypt and it's not easy always to find what you are looking, ordering from abroad will cost very high shipping!
mohmedhat
Junior

Re: lanos HB turbo 2.5" exhaust system

Post by mohmedhat »

any help?
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

I just bought 2.5" mandrel bends in mild steel and a couple "glass-packs" for resonators. I still have both the factory cats in as I'm still non-turbo. my back-box section is just some cheap can muffler that was already on another car I bought. it sounds pretty dang good though.

exhaust parts are heavy and typically big. unless you find a local shop that can get this stuff and weld it all up... or unless you can buy everything and weld it yourself... it wont be a cheap to get a good system. I carry a lot of different brands for exhaust components but it wont be cheap to ship.
mohmedhat
Junior

Post by mohmedhat »

i read a lot about honda's mugen twin loop muffler and middle muffler too, i heard a lot of turbo and n/a cars on youtube and the sound was really vey quite and very pleasant.

the problem is that i don't know where to get it from Egypt, am afraid to buy it from ebay and after spend a lot of money it don't fit my car!
mohmedhat
Junior

Post by mohmedhat »

is this mufflers are good, worth looking for it around? or it's not that valuable?
mohmedhat
Junior

Post by mohmedhat »

Finally i upgraded my cutback to 2.5" free flow stainless steel system, it was a big mistake not to do it long time ago.

it improved the accelaration and power very much, i'm really happy with it.

middle silencer:

2.5" stainless steel tubing while welding process:

back Jasma Kakimoto muffler: