Nubira throttle response

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Dylan2342

Nubira throttle response

Post by Dylan2342 »

ok, so initial acceleration is not bad but when I'm going at highway speeds like 55 and higher it takes anywhere from 1-3 seconds for me to even feel the car to work harder with the change in fuel intake. I was wondering where would I get an FSE boost valve for my car or maybe a valve for a different but similar car that would work. I've looked on motorsports world and they have nothing for daewoo, I've googled for quite a while and nothing. If anybody can help me increase throttle response for a 2000 daewoo nubira whether by helping with the boost valve or another means I'm not thinking of, I ould be very grateful.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Re: Nubira throttle response

Post by PrecisionBoost »

The 2.0L( T20SED ) engine comes from the Holden engine plant in Port Melbourn australia and it's cousin the X20XEV is extremely common throughout the world of Opel / Vauxhall / Holden vehicles.

Where are you from?
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
mr_g
Expert

Re: Nubira throttle response

Post by mr_g »

Dylan2342 wrote:ok, so initial acceleration is not bad but when I'm going at highway speeds like 55 and higher it takes anywhere from 1-3 seconds for me to even feel the car to work harder with the change in fuel intake. I was wondering where would I get an FSE boost valve for my car or maybe a valve for a different but similar car that would work. I've looked on motorsports world and they have nothing for daewoo, I've googled for quite a while and nothing. If anybody can help me increase throttle response for a 2000 daewoo nubira whether by helping with the boost valve or another means I'm not thinking of, I ould be very grateful.
wtf, boost valve?! Do you have a turbo?