"Kinkyllama Edition" suzuki forenza UPDATED 2-14-0

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

whiteraven
Junior

Post by whiteraven »

Here's a little preview of kinkyllama's new bodykit...

And a primative first glance at hid A pillar
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

whiteraven wrote:Here's a little preview of kinkyllama's new bodykit...
Thanks! :D
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
40ftsmurf

Post by 40ftsmurf »

hey man love the car / i gotta reno and i was having trouble finding shit for it, so hit me back at wonderkickin@yahoo.com w/ some sites and shit for part
peace
whiteraven
Junior

Post by whiteraven »

More update pics for Danny and everyone else.

And here's the progress on the mold plug for his new triple gauge pillar.

Things are coming along...slowly. Its been kinda wierd, things are taking longer than we expected with the weather and my full-time job/school getting in the way.

We will keep it up though, and have you ready by March Danny. :D
kinkyllama
Expert

Re: "Kinkyllama Edition" suzuki forenza NEW VIDEOS

Post by kinkyllama »

kinkyllama wrote:New 10000k HIDS (I have another kit for the fogs waiting to be installed). Still need to AIM them:

New reno front end (I ended up taking off the tint from the projectors):

New wheels, they will be track wheels once I save more money for wider street wheels. Also I banged up the fenders and raised the car to get them to fit untill I get my new fiber glass fenders installed. I could have probbaly gotten away with an extream fender rolling but I had these fiber glass fenders already and saw them on another car and they look pretty cool.

Updated to add these pictures and change around some of the mod list.

Cheers
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

Looking good, is it out back on the streets driving now ? How about those issues you were having before with the motor above 4000rpm?
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

exist3nce wrote:Looking good, is it out back on the streets driving now ? How about those issues you were having before with the motor above 4000rpm?
Still there, along with batterys dying and not holding charges (anywhere from 5mins to several hours to a full day), and tranny fluid leaking. Once I fix the tranny I'm probably just going to write a blank check to a shop to fix everything. I just wanna slap on the turbo already!
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

kinkyllama wrote: Just the most recent two pictures:

Tearin' up the track taking a slight left turn at 80mph, note that the cars been lowered more since & my track wheels:

New smoked tail lights, maybe 3 coats in and I think I did 5 overall with new rear bumper before we make some changes and get it to fit (click to enlarge):

New front bumper, gotta get it to fit, paint the grill black, and mold the stock fogs tightly in place (click to enlarge):

Trying to get a pass on an M5 (click to enlarge):

Trunk setup with old amp, new amp is silver (matching the subs) and the hifonics lights up blue...still have to hide some wires(click to enlarge):

New 10000k HIDS (I have another kit for the fogs waiting to be installed). Still need to AIM them:

New reno front end (I ended up taking off the tint from the projectors):

New wheels, they will be track wheels once I save more money for wider street wheels. Also I banged up the fenders and raised the car to get them to fit untill I get my new fiber glass fenders installed. I could have probbaly gotten away with an extream fender rolling but I had these fiber glass fenders already and saw them on another car and they look pretty cool.

Nice project... But rear wing is not needed..
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

mr_g wrote:Nice project... But rear wing is not needed..
:roll: It helps allot out on the track. Without it before the coil-overs I couldn't even have the gas all the way throughout the nascar turn and striaght on our most popular track. Even without it with the coil-overs it's a bit scary with some wind on the straight at 100+ mph, Most of our tracks are away from the city and have allot of wind
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

kinkyllama wrote:I love how the bronze brings out the brakes... (before lowering this corner .35")

Before lowering the other three corners .6-.8"

A look at one of the fender flares:
I updated allot of stats and added these pictures. Biggest changes being new wheels, paint job, and HID fogs. The fogs have allot of glare, but my city is very well lite and they are only blinding for oncoming on dark roads with little traffic when my lights are the only light. If I can find someone to retro fit the fogs for not too much money I'll go that route. Added a euro license plate behind my US one and smoked screen over my US plate...not sure how I like the euro yet really but I think it goes good with the lacetti badge.

For those of you that have known about my maintance issues the battery drain problem, cooling fan problem, and some of the running issues have been fixed. Finished installing the wideband so I'll be taking my car out soon to have it street tuned so hopefully that's my running lean above 4k rpm problem. I did notice my SMT-6 box looks badly cracked... It's really hard for me to get to it to check. I'm guessing that mixed with water could have screwed shit up...hopefully I don't have to buy another piggy back :?

Please give me your opinion on the satin black paint....I love it and everyone else so far has too. One person asked me if I'm in the process of painting it, but then said good after I said no. I was afraid the paint would attract more of the tuner crowd and not so much the girls but it doesn't seam to be the case :D

Danny
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i think the matte black looks nice. the only thing on your car i dont like is the spoiler, but i serves a purpose. great car!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

daewoomofo wrote:i think the matte black looks nice. the only thing on your car i dont like is the spoiler, but i serves a purpose. great car!
Thanks. It's off the car now, it got all screwed up from a tree branch...last time I spend that much money on a spoiler! but I got lucky and was given a $500 from my paint/body guy cause someone left it at his shop brand new.... I'm gonna put it on the car forawhile and see if I wanna keep it once I get my carbon fibre trunk
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

did you rattle can the paint or is that a pro job?

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

daewoomofo wrote:did you rattle can the paint or is that a pro job?
...I'm not sure I'd consider it a pro job. I have a very very very good shop known for quality do it, and paid for it, but the quality sucks. I think he just kept taking way longer than he was supposed to he ended up half-assing it. It looks great, but looking up close you see where he sanded below it.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport